Confused? Which Baby Strollers Are Suitable For Your Newborns Or Toddlers?
Think again! Today’s market is over saturated with lots of baby strollers, from sit-and-stand models that can leisurely accommodate a newborn and a toddler to jogging models that allow parents to stay in great shape while strolling. But it seems that stroller brands can’t get enough, so they’re consistently creating and launching new models that cater to different parents’ needs. On the other hand, parents are also struggling to find the best baby strollers for their newborns or toddlers.
If you have never purchased a baby stroller before, you’ll want to think twice before you actually choose a model. There are many important considerations that you need to take into account before you make a decision and we’re going to help you to find the best baby strollers for your newborns or toddlers.
Types Of Baby Strollers With Car Seats Available On Market
There are different types of baby strollers available on today’s market for various purpose, and they are able to make multiple types of riding experience as parents want. We know it’s always confusing for them. We have researched and found various types of strollers. Following are the most common types of baby strollers available in the current market;
- Standard-sized strollers: The best baby strollers for most parents, standard-sized models come with a padded seat, a 3- or 5-point harness system, sun shades and storage baskets under the seat.
- Jogging strollers: Intended for parents who like exercising, these strollers have a 3-wheel design with large rear wheels that allow for a smooth ride.
- Sit-and-stand strollers: These strollers include a regular stroller seat for the baby in the front and a platform in the back for a toddler.
- Double/Triple strollers: As their name suggests, these strollers have two or three seats that can accommodate two or three babies. Great for parents with twins or triplets!
- Travel systems: This type of strollers included a regular stroller and a matching infant car seat. They’re great if you want a model that can grow with your little one – once he or she has outgrown the infant car seat, you can conveniently use the stroller.
Our Recommendation: 10 Baby Strollers With Car Seat Reviews
We researched all kinds of baby strollers & made a short list for parents to take a quick decision to choose the best baby strollers for their newborns or toddlers. Check out them reviews below;
Britax has long been one of the biggest names in the stroller industry, and the B-Lively is just one example of how great their models are. An ideal choice if you have two kids, this stroller is nothing short of spectacular! Choose from 14 different configurations and multiple seating options that will conveniently accommodate a baby and a toddler. These include an infant seat with the second seat, an infant car seat with top seat, second seat with a bassinet, and even top seat with the second seat. It also fits two infant car seats, making it great for twins.
But one thing that places this Britax stroller ahead of the competition is its excellent level of safety. The five-point harness system is adjustable without requiring re-threading for maximum security, whereas the foam-filled rubber tires and four-point suspension ensures that every ride will be smooth and hassle-free. With a convenient canopy, large storage basket and a cup holder for parents, the Britax B-Ready Stroller offers everything you’ll ever need in a stroller.
Some of the Great Features
- Automated frame locking properly secures the shut stroller
- Quick-fold design effortlessly shuts the stroller in just a second
- Four position reclines will allow your kids to relax with ease and comfort
- The reversible top seat allows your kids to journey facing forwards or in reverse
- Load capacity – from 6 months old to 55 pounds (when used the stroller’s top seat, included)
- Click & Go System makes for a rapid connection to any kinds of Britax infant car seats even bassinet
- Well suited for newborns – while using with a second seat or bassinet or infant car seats (sold separately)
Travel-System compatible with Britax car seats and different major brand’s infant car seats – whenever used with Britax infant car seats adapter (sold separately), including Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio, Chicco Keyfit and Graco SnugRide etc.
Are you on a tighter budget but don’t want to compromise on quality? The Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller will be the perfect stroller for you. An ultimate travel companion for parents and babies, this stroller comes with built-in adapters that allow you to conveniently accommodate just every infant car seats for a complete travel system. Weighing just 13 pounds, the stroller is incredibly lightweight and easy to push, so even when your little one weighs over 30 pounds, maneuvering will be uncomplicated.
The sun canopy comes with a flick-out mesh sun visor that allows your baby to see you, and you to see your baby while strolling. It’s also great for when you want to recline the seat, as your little one’s back will be properly ventilated to avoid sweating and discomfort. A convenient shoulder strap is provided for hands-free transportation, as well as a quick-fold system that enables parents to get the stroller compact enough to fit in the overhead luggage compartment on planes.
Some of Great Features
- Extremely sleek and stylish size – 22″ wide that has a compact fold
- Completely Car Seats ready – no need to buy extra adapters!
- Customized in shape travel bag for travel advantages
- Highest seat loading capacity up to 44 lbs
- Easy pedals brake & Rear wheel suspension
- Compatible with 10 different models Car Seats
- Travel system ready – built-in security belts to help securely protected a car seats to Nano
- 4 x 6″ EVA tires – the front wheels can be secured back OR entire turning for ultimate maneuverability
If you’re looking for a travel system that will accommodate both your needs and your little one’s needs, then look no further than the Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System Stroller. Including a B-Agile stroller that can hold (maximum loading capacity) from newborn to 55 pounds and a B-Safe infant car seats that will accommodate up to 30 pounds, the stroller will grow along with your baby and deliver the maximum level of comfort and convenience. The infant car seats side impact protection ensures that your kid will never be disturbed by the impact with obstacles, maintaining a smooth, pleasurable ride for the both of you.
The padded seat is the epitome of comfort, and the extra large sun canopy with mesh window protects your kid while ensuring him of proper air ventilation. Thanks to the built-in LATCH connectors, you can easily attach the B-Safe infant car seats to the stroller, so you won’t need an arm with muscle to do that. With a quick-fold system that gets this stroller into a much smaller size, the Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System Stroller is every parent’s dream!
Some of Great Features
- Built-in CLICK & GO Adapter enables fast and protected connection to Britax infant car seats
- One hand speedy folded design – closes the stroller within seconds
- Adjustable & flexible head pad having reflective binding
- Quickly-Adjustable, 5-Point harness system
- Lightweight aluminum frame body (total weight-16.5 lbs) can make the B-Agile easy to move around and carry
- Extra large canopy having an air flow window – that will keep your kids shielded from the sun, wind flow as well as mild rain
- Travel System suitable for different major brand’s infant car seats – while using with Britax infant car seats adapter (sold separately)
A must-have jogging stroller for parents who love getting some exercise, the BOB Revolution Flex Stroller comes with a convenient 3-wheel design, large wheels and a convenient suspension system that provides a smooth ride. While the swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability while jogging, the adjustable handlebar provides 9 position options to accommodate just every parent. The ultra-padded seat keeps your little one fully comfortable, whilst the multiple reclining positions can encourage him to take a nap while strolling.
Thanks to the five-point shock absorbing harness system, your baby will always be securely buckled in, so there’s no risk of injury while you’re enjoying your ride together. The two-step folding frame allows you to fold the stroller into a more compact size in case you’re planning to travel, whereas the large canopy shields your little one against sunlight, wind, rain and the elements. And since the wheels are larger, the shock of bumping into obstacles will be reduced significantly, meaning your kid won’t be disturbed.
Some of Great Features
- Accommodate capacity: from 8 weeks old up to 70 lbs
- High strength & lightweight aluminum frame16″ Air-filled rubberized rear auto tires
- Stroller weight: 26.2 lbs
- Travel System compatible with Infant Car Seats Adapter and Infant Car Seat
- Foot-activated parking brake system – that will assists secure a stopped position while engaged
- Higher effected polymer composite wheel having pneumatic tires and also tubes that allows your tough terrain
A visually-appealing, well-designed lightweight stroller, the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller sports a nearly weightless aluminum frame with a robust profile that’s going to offer peace of mind to parents. Although it doesn’t have as many features as some of the higher-end models, this UPPAbaby stroller has a conveniently padded stroller seat that offers comfort and cushions your little one during the entire ride. The one-action brake lets you lock the stroller’s wheels in place with just the pull of a trigger, whilst the extendable sun canopy provides a SPF of 50, which is a lot more superior to many of the pricier models out there.
At just 13.4 pounds, the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller is certainly easy to maneuver, although turning corners may be more of a challenge given that the wheels tend to turn sideways whenever they bump into an obstacle. However, this is compensated by the removable seat padding that can be easily washed to keep it clean and neat for your baby. Choose from 6 colors your little one will love!
Some of Great Features
- Three reclining positions & five-point harness system
- One-handed recline and adjustable footrest
- Suitable from 3 months old to 55 lbs.
- Easy-access large storage basket
- Shock-absorbing 4-wheel suspension
- Tall ergonomic handlebars for easier pushing
- Removable water-resistant fabrics & cup-holder
- Hand-Level foldable triggers – no foot steps needed, so easy to fold and stands on its own
A travel system complete with a stroller and a Keyfit car seat, the Chicco Cortina turns out to be a convenient option for parents in search of a model that can grow with their children. The stroller comes with EPS energy-absorbing foam lining that is great as alleviating the shock of impact resulted from strolling on uneven terrain or bumping into obstacles. At the same time, the stroller features all-wheel suspension for a much smoother and enjoyable ride.
The multi-position reclining seat can be adjusted so that your little one enjoys maximum comfort, while the 5-point harness help provide maximum security to ensure that your baby is never at risk during the ride. The height-adjustable handle will accommodate both mommy and daddy, whilst the waterproof canopy is guaranteed to offer just the right amount of protection against different types of weather. Paired with linked rear brakes and a large storage basket under the stroller seat, the Chicco Cortina CX Travel System Stroller can definitely make any parent’s life easier.
Some of Great Features
- Stroller weighs only 20.8 pounds; and Car Seat weighs only 15 pounds
- One-pull LATCH securing for effortless and risk-free setup
- Easily-removed fabrics for quick cleaning
- Easy one hand folded design
- Cup holders for parents and child
- Includes Cortina Stroller, Infant Car Seat Keyfit 30 & Car Seat Base
- Heavily shock absorbing cushion seat pad provides highest ease and comfort
- Loading capacity of Stroller’s from birth to 50 lbs. & 4-30 lbs. for Infant car seats
Got twins or kids of close age? No worries – the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller will perfectly accommodate both your babies’ needs! An ideal choice if you like jogging, the stroller has a 3-wheel design with a swiveling front wheel that facilitates maneuverability. Strolling on bumpy terrain? Worry not – the front wheel is lockable to prevent the stroller from turning sideways! Both seats can be reclined to help your babies rest, and they both come with a adjustable 5-point harness system that keeps your babies safely buckled in during the entire ride, no matter you’re jogging or just merely walking.
Individual canopies are provided for each seat. The adjustable suspension system makes it possible to reduce the shock of impact if you accidentally bump into something while you’re strolling. Plus, the accessory adapter lets you attach either an infant car seat or a snack tray to keep your babies’ snacks and bottles within easy reach.
Some of Great Features
- Swiveling front wheel size; 12.5-inch
- Back wheel size; 16-inch
- Two side-by-side seats
- Pneumatic air tires
- Locking mechanism for front wheel
- Two-step folding mechanism
- Two independent multi-positioned sun canopies
- Stroller capacity: total 100 pounds (50 pounds per seat)
A tandem stroller with 7 different seating configurations, the Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Strollers has given double strolling a whole new meaning. With 2 seats that will accommodate your 2 kids, this stroller has 2 rubber wheels that provide extra suspension to make riding comfortable and stress-free. You have the freedom to remove and adjust the seats just like you want – both face you, both face forward, face away from each other and face each other. And since they’re compatible with multiple infant car seats (over 20 different brands), the options are virtually endless!
But comfort is not the only thing that makes this stroller a great choice. There are also its many safety features, which include 5-point harness system that buckles your little one in absolutely safely, and a rear parking brake that essentially locks the stroller in place. Thanks to the UPF 50+ rated expandable canopies, your kids are never at risk of getting a heat stroke. Also, the cozy headrests provide proper neck support to your little ones, so strolling won’t put any strains on their small, still developing muscles!
Some of the Great Features
- Child mesh pockets
- Toddler-friendly seat design
- Parent cup holder
- 3-position reclining seats, adjustable footrests
- Large storage basket with zipper side access
- Auto locks and easily folds with both seats attached
- Shock-absorbing rubber-coated EVA rear wheels
As one of the best lightweight sit-and-stand strollers on the market, the Joovy Caboose Too Ultralight Stroller is perfect for parents with a infant and toddler. Geared up with a standard-sized seat and a seating platform, the stroller will accommodate both kids safely and conveniently. Who needs a double stroller when you can get a tandem one? The front wheels swivel for easier maneuvering, but they can also be locked into place if you come across uneven terrain and would like to avoid making the ride rather uncomfortable.
The 5-point safety harness system on the front seat keeps your baby safely buckled in, whereas the linked parking brakes lock the stroller in place. You’ll love the Joovy Caboose Too Ultralight Stroller – and so will your little ones! Your toddler can choose to either sit or stand on the platform, so his or her riding experience will be absolutely marvelous. What’s more, the front seat can be reclined to 3 positions, and the canopy has a visor extension that allows your toddler to see in front of him while riding.
Some of Great Features
- Two full-size seats (rear & front)
- Rear seat reclines to 130-degrees
- Lockable swiveling front wheels
- Large storage basket with side pockets
- Parent organizer with pockets and 2 cup holders
- Car seat adapter fits over 28 different brands & models
- Two children accommodate up to 90 pounds (45 pounds per seats)
Finally the Graco Ready2Grow Click Connect LX Stroller. Geared up with a front seat, a rear seat and a seating platform, the stroller will accommodate two children at a time, thus offering maximum comfort and convenience. Fully equipped with 3- and 5-point harnesses, the seats and platform offer a superior level of safety, so your kids will never get injured no matter how bumpy the terrain is. Plus, they can enjoy great comfort thanks to the 80% polyester and 20% cotton padding, which keeps them cozy and comfortable during the entire ride.
The face-time rear seat is removable so you can have more interaction with the baby. The front wheels swivel so you will effortlessly turn corners and maneuver the stroller, but you also have the option to lock it into place if you come across unleveled terrain, or just want to stroll in a straight line. Fold the stroller down to a really compact size for easy transportation, and don’t forget about the snack tracks that let you keep both snacks and bottles at hand!
Some of Great Features
- 12 Different riding options for 2 children from infant to youth
- Accepts 2 Graco SnugRide – Click Connect & Infant Car Seats
- Removable rear seat for access to padded bench seat & standing platform
- Face Time rear seat for more interaction with baby
- Multi-position, reclining front seat reclines flat for baby’s comfort
- One-hand standing fold with storage latch
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability
Things To Consider Before Buying A Baby Strollers
- Decide what you’ll be using the stroller for. If you like jogging and exercising, then you’ll obviously need a jogging stroller. If you’re planning to travel a lot, you’ll be better off with a lightweight stroller that’s easier to fold and carry.
- If you are considering having more children, then you may want to buy a stroller that accommodates two seats. It will be much easier and less expensive since you won’t have to buy a new one once the little one is born.
- Always look for essential safety features like a 5-point harness system, rear brakes and preferably lockable front wheel(s). A stroller with these features won’t put your baby at a risk during the ride.
- Make sure you choose a stroller that can be folded down. The last thing you want is trying to fit the whole frame inside of your car’s trunk!
- Buy a stroller that has an adjustable handle so it accommodates both mommy and daddy. Strolling will be easier if the handle can be positioned to the right height.
- You’ll need a pretty large amount of storage when you’re strolling, so consider a stroller that includes a storage basket. Some will even include small pouches on either side of the seat for added storage space.
- Does the stroller come with the suspension? If not, is the frame lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam? While both features are preferable, one of them will usually be sufficient.
- Set a budget and don’t overspend. Research your available options within that price range, and don’t forget that, while a higher price doesn’t necessarily mean the best quality, it may definitely make a difference in your riding experience.
Now Decision Is Yours
Buying your first stroller may feel overwhelming, but it can get really easy if you understand what you should be looking for choosing the best baby strollers. If you need further assistance or want to research more; you may browse our Reviews section to know in details of baby strollers for newborns or toddlers!